This is the link to use to sign up for Doterra. If you are interested in MLM or just buying retail and want doterra, please use this link. http://www.mydoterra.com/tshannon/#/ This is a Doterra site where you can sign up to purchase doterra products or join the Shannon Team.
– Morning Myst Botanica http://www.morningmystbotanics.com/ This is a site that has Hydrosols and some essential oils. They produce their products so may or may not have availability but what they have is very high quality. Provides insight on production of oils and hydrosols.
– Aromatics International http://www.aromaticsinternational.com/ This is a great site if you are looking for recipes. One of the recipes is for pain relief. I am planning to make this as my son is a mountain biker and is often in pain from crashing into the dirt or pavement. He also works for a large fitness manufacturer and has to demonstrate how to use the machines which results in muscle pain. I encourage him to use a carrier oil such as almond oil with Panaway oil from Young Living. You can either buy Panaway here from Amazon or online at youngliving.com. Sign up as a member or retail member with the number 1903324 and you can buy from YoungLiving. doterra also has a pain product called Deep Blue which you can purchase at www.mydoterra.com/tshannon/#1
The recipe from aromatics includes an oil I have not used but am planning to try. The recipe on the aromatics site is a blend of 6 drops of Cardamom, 6 drops of Spike Lavender and 6 drops of Sugandha Kokila. You can purchase all of them from that site or the amazon links that follow.
– Plant Therapy http://www.planttherapy.com/ I really like this site as it has some kid synergies and a fun grab bag purchase. I am always looking for something fun and buying a grab bag is fun for me as I never know what may arrive in the package from Plant Therapy. They also have some unique diffusers and inhalers for use with essential oils. The diffuser jewelry is really attractive. I only saw two necklaces but both of them were very pretty and practical. I have the Celtic necklace from Amazon and get compliments on it all the time.
– Stillpoint Aromatics http://www.stillpointaromatics.com/ Stillpoint and Aromatics both have training but some of it is quite expensive.
– Eden Botanicals http://www.edenbotanicals.com/ I have used Eden Botancials and the site quite often. I especially like the photos and definitions on their lead page. It is a site that is very easy to use with extensive information.
Take some time to review each of the sites and let me know what you like about them. I appreciate your comments and any recipes you have found that work for you and you would be willing to share with others.