Have you ever burned branches of Rosemary for incense? It is not only fragrant but has a high content of oil that helps relieve cold or flu symptoms. You are following in the footsteops of rhte early Greeks when you use Rosemary as incense. Rosemary can also be used to relieve the aches and pains that accompany colds and flu. It is a warming oil and so is good for relieveing pan, aids the circulaiton and can also help with nausea.
Rosemary essential oil has a high concentration of camphor so should be avoided if you are pregnant.
To fight fatgue:
Use in your diffuser or use as a massage oil with a carrier oil like almond oil
- 4 drops of Rosemary essential oil
- 3 drops peppermine essential oil
- 3 drops of grapefruit essential oil
- If you used it for massage, 4 teaspoons of carrier oil of your choice
To ease Backache Pain:
- 2 drops of Rosemary essential oil
- 2 drops Lavendre essential oil
For Relief from Nausea:
- 4 drops rosemary essential oil
- 4 drops peppermint oil
- Add 4 drops Eucalyptus oil to aid in decongestion
Do you love to shope amazon? There are some great clearance items that you may be interested in. At the same time take a look at all the essential oils that are availale on Amazon. Just click the link and shop the clearance items.