THere are two Types of Cinnamon essential Oils: Bark and Leaf. Both byes of the oil come from the same tree. One from the bar and one from the leaves and both have similar properties. However, we recommend Cinnamon Leaf essential Oil for use in aromatherapy as it has milder results.
Cinnamon essential oil can still be a mild sensitizer, so be sure to complete a patch test before using it topically!–more–>
Cinnamon leaves are not only famous for their spice and flavoring but also for their medicinal properties which have been used for centuries to help digestive, circulatory and Cinnamon leaf essential oil has anesthetic, antiseptic, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties makin tit an ideal essential oil for colds and flu relief
Remedies: All of below listed remedies can be used as a massage oil with the added 4 top carrier oil, or eliminate the carrier oil to use in a diffuser, or use in a hot bath by cutting the recipes in half.
To boost circulation, Blood flow and warmth:
- 2 drops of cinnamon leaf essential oil
- 4 drops ginger essential oil
- 4 drops lavender essential oil
- 4 tsp carrier oil as a massage blend
To relive indigestion and Nausea:
- 2 drops cinnamon leaf essential oil
- 2 drops coriander seed essential oil
- 4 drops tangerine essential oil
- 4 tsp almond oil as a massage blend.
To Ease the mind and reduce stress:
- 4 drops cinnamon leaf eessnetial oil
- 6 ddrops orange essential oil
- 4 tsp carrier oil for massage blend
To Relieve Fatigue
- 4 drops cinnamon leaf essential oil
- 4 drops Peppermint Oil
- 4 tsp carrier OIl
NOW Foods Tangerine Essential Oil, Pleasant Orange-Like, 4 Ounce“>Tangerine Essential Oil Purchase Here